Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Inspiring Handmade


When you buy handmade it is so much more than just getting a product. Handmade items offer that unique character that can only come by being individually hand crafted. Whether creating or purchasing, these kinds of items offer imagination, inspiration and a sense of true contribution. As a mother, I love being able to offer my children the gift of hand made items both that I have made or that I have purchased from another artisan. The instant pride and care it encourages, knowing that the gift was made especially for them, is priceless in itself! As a hand-crafter, the opportunity to share my love of creating one of a kind gifts with another offers an inspiration that never gets old!

Zoonique Baby - Passing on a love and a legacy of Handmade.

Take the Handmade Pledge for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...