Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunshine makes me HAPPY!

Ok, I can't help but sing it these past few days...
"Sunshine on my [sewing machine] makes me happy!!!"
My kids always love it when I put my own words into songs. ;) I have been very much enjoying the warmer, spring-like days we've been having around here. It has inspired lots of creativity and cleaning, which means 2 things....new products and a SALE! Trying to decide how best to offer that so both my local AND long distance friends can enjoy.....I'll keep you posted. Spring is still "officially" a few weeks away anyway, and unfortunately around here, Winter doesn't usually leave this quietly, so I suspect.....nope! Not gonna say it! Let's go back to the song...

"Sunshine on the water looks so lovely..."
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...